The number series is from 0RFC to 999RFC
Steps to purchase
- Email us for a list of available numbers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE
- Sign and return the application (both pages) via email to email@example.com, or via post to:
RFC WA Supporter Group
P.O. Box 8269
SUBIACO EAST WA 6008
- Purchase this product and pay the $495
- We send your completed application to the licensing/manufacturing authority with a request to process;
- Once manufactured, the licensing authority will send you a letter advising that the plates are available for collection from your nominated licensing centre; and
- You swap your old plates for, and collect, your new RFC plates at the Licensing Centre.
If the plates are intended as a gift for someone, you can have the application form completed by the eventual plate owner or if you’d like to keep them as a surprise, obtain the applicant’s details but nominate to receive the collection notice yourself. That way you can keep the collection of the plates a complete surprise. That is a popular way to do but it’s just an option, either is possible.
It generally takes about 3 – 4 weeks from our submission of an application to the licensing/manufacturing authority to the issuance of the collection letter.