Code of Conduct
All WA Tigers are expected to adhere to the code of conduct. You are a representative of Richmond, therefore members need to:
- Behave appropriately and lawfully according to local, state or federal law
- Conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive or abusive to other member or guests at WA Tiger Functions.
- Get prior approval from the WA Supporter Group Committee for any communication, functions and fundraising activities undertaken that may represent the WA RFC Official Supporter Group.
- Respect other members of the group and the group itself.
Please be aware that the WA RFC Supporter Group remains legally separate from the Richmond Football Club and is responsible for their own financial activities.
Irrespective of the legal position, the WA RFC Supporter Group and their members are representative of the Richmond Football Club and as such we would expect members to adhere to these further guidelines.
- Funds generated are not for personal use
- No offensive behaviour to supporters of other clubs
- No drunken disorderly behaviour at functions
- All function venues will comply with WA’s Liquor Licencing Laws and Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Goods or services are not to be purchased from Supporters’ Clubs funds for individual members or committee use. This includes entry tickets to Richmond games
The WA Supporter Group Committee at their discretion are able to take appropriate action if the code of conduct and guidelines are not adhered to.
WA Supporter Group funds raised above operating costs assist the Richmond Football Club Next Generation Academy.